Tuesday 11 June 2013

Do you think online surveys are a waste of your time?

Well, we may not be able to change your mind about that one, but here are some things to think about:

1)  You can make a real difference with your opinion.  Top brands from all over the world conduct market research to improve products and services that you and your household use every day.  I called into a customer service department yesterday to get some information.  Today I got a phone survey about the service I received.  I responded to the survey and told them how I thought they could make the experience better.  I don't know about you, but I have lots of opinions on how things could be improved.  I'm sure I am not alone on my opinions.  Market research surveys are a great way to make suggestions that can benefit everyone.

2)  Maybe you don't need an extra few dollars - but how about donating those dollars to charity?  Many survey companies have an option to send your rewards to charity.  It's the same process as receiving the cheque yourself.  You take surveys and once your account reaches the redemption level, you select the charitable donation option.  The donation is sent by the survey company in your name and will be combined with all of the other members' donations.  Together you can make a big difference by taking free online surveys. 

3)  There are other ways to make larger amounts with online surveys. Many online surveys also have draws or sweepstakes for larger cash amounts.  Amounts range from $100 to $40,000!  Plus, survey companies recruit survey members to participate in focus groups - and focus groups often pay $75-$200.  Maybe that survey for $1 may not be worth your time, but by participating you may be eligible to win a much bigger amount.

Visit SavvySeekers.com to see the list of legitimate online surveys that will pay you for your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment