There are many different types of surveys and they may be conducted on behalf of a wide variety of companies, governments, social service agencies, or your favourite loyalty program. When you sign up for surveys on SavvySeekers you never know what you may be asked about.
Here are a few reasons why you should take part in surveys:
- Surveys may be conducted on behalf of your government or social service agencies. They may be doing a study to find out satisfaction level with local schools or hospitals or whether there is a need for a new social service agency in your community.
- Many companies conduct customer satisfaction surveys. Are you satisfied with the banking fees you pay? Did you have trouble with an employee in a store? This gives you an opportunity to help improve the service you receive from companies and stores you deal with.
- Your favourite charity may conduct a survey to find out how they can boost donations by asking others what prompted them to donate.
- Many politicians conduct surveys during elections to determine what topics are most important to voters. This gives you the opportunity to see how your politician responds to the issues that are important to you.
- Companies conduct product tests to improve products or test out a new product idea. These product tests will give you the opportunity to include features that you would like to have.
- Is your favourite rewards program missing some key benefits? You may just get a chance to change that.
The rewards are great, but there are many reasons to take surveys. You can make changes that will benefit you.
Don't let other people speak for you - speak up and have your voice heard. Visit SavvySeekers and start giving your opinion today!