At SavvySeekers we have been working with some of the top market research companies in the world - and because of this experience, we know market research and we know online surveys!
At SavvySeekers we list the very best online surveys that will pay you cash and other great rewards for your opinion. These surveys will also keep your information confidential, they won't send you spam and they won't try to sell you anything.
Two of our favourite panels are the Angus Reid Forum and Springboard Panels. Both of these panels are run by VisionCritical. The Angus Reid Forum is a national Canadian survey panel and was the first panel created by VisionCritical. The Springboard Panel is run in both the United States and the United Kingdom. Because the Angus Reid Forum has been running the longest, there are more surveys and more rewards given out to its members.
So why are these online survey panels two of our favourites?
1) These panels offer some of the better rewards for taking surveys - they truly value your time and appreciate your input. The rewards are given in $ or £ you can then decide if you want to take the survey or not. There will also be some surveys offering a draw/sweepstakes entry for participating. These are a great opportunity to voice your opinion and win something bigger for it!
2) VisionCritical offers lots of surveys. This is especially true in Canada, where the panel has been running the longest, but the US and UK are also getting more and more surveys. This means that there are a lot of opportunities for you to earn some extra money for taking surveys. With more surveys, you can choose which ones you would like to participate in. But remember, the more surveys you take, the faster your account will build up.
3) You can redeem your account balance for a cheque when your balance hits $50 or $25. With all of the surveys, it won't take long to reach the redemption level.
4) Angus Reid Forum members redeemed a total of $46,000 in June, followed closely by Springboard US at $38,000 and UK at £6000. As the number of surveys in the UK increases, the redemptions will increase as well.
5) VisionCritical is one of the best companies for sharing the results of research. I don't know about you, but I love hearing how my opinions are being used to improve products and services that I use every day. VisionCritical posts survey results on their panel website so you can see how your opinion makes a difference.
To join the Angus Reid Forum, visit our Canadian Surveys, to join SpringboardUS, visit our US Surveys, and to join SpringboardUK, visit our UK Surveys. We've got more great panels in Ireland, Australia and New Zealand as well! To learn more about SavvySeekers, visit About Us and to learn more about online surveys we've got lots of great Useful Info.
Of course, if you have any questions about online surveys, we're happy to help. Visit our Online Survey FAQs or Contact Us.